- Anthracite/black leather with grey Merino wool felt lining
- Personalize your sleeve with a name or initials
- Tailor made for your Sony Xperia
- 100% handmade - no mass production from a factory
- Directly from the maker
- Good protection against scratches, bumps and drops
- Minimalistic design
No mass production in a factory in a far continent. Luxurious leather cases for the Sony Xperia made by hand in the Netherlands. We use the best leathers and Merino wool felt to optimally protect your phone against bumps, scratches and drops.
Personalize your sleeve
Personalize your sleeve with a name, initials or an inspiring or heartwarming word.
Instructions for personalization:
- Click the checkbox “Yes” for personalization
- Type the name you want embossed (max 10 characters) and which color hot foil you prefer (gold/silver/black/no foil)
If you use a silicone bumper or hardcover on your phone, it will not fit in a JACCET sleeve. If you still want to use the sleeve in combination with a hardcover, please contact us.
The case has no pull tab. The easiest way to get your phone out is between your thumb and forefinger. In the beginning the case may feel a little too tight. This becomes better over time when the leather and felt have adapted to to your phone.
- Supple and smooth cowhide from a well-known tannery in Italy
- 100% wol felt lining from the Merino sheep
An important feature of our products is that we do not use machines to make them. Each case is sewn by hand using a technique called "sadle stitching". This results in a beautiful and durable stitch that cannot be made with a sewing machine.
All items are made to order. Please allow 3-5 business days for your item to be prepared prior to shipping.
JWhy is Handmade so special? Each Jaccet creation is handmade with pride. With each product you can feel the love, care, signature and the superb craftsmanship. That is why the products have a more intimate and natural touch.